Found some oil and fetched some fresh yogurt from the store, and overloaded them with chocolate and bam! you get a moist and dainty cake in 45 minutes. This ain’t super sweet and hence I dusted them with icing sugar. Normally cakes are displayed with some icing or a fruit on top. Since I was lazy to make either, I finished it off with a tiny spoon of strawberry jam/preserve. Grab your stuffs, gear up the tools and bake it up. 😀
- all purpose flour – 1 cup
- baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- baking soda – 1 teaspoon
- non-flavored oil – 1/2 cup
- granulated sugar-3/4 cup
- dutch processed cocoa powder -1/2 to 3/4 cup
- warm full fat milk -1/4 cup
- yogurt beaten – 1/4 cup
- 2-3 teaspoons of coffee in 1/2 a cup boiling water
- vanilla – 1 to 1.5 teaspoons
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees.
- Sieve your dry ingredients together into a bowl.
- Add the oil,milk,yogurt and vanilla. Beat them for around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the coffee into the batter and incorporate thoroughly and beat them well for 3 minutes.
- Grease your pan and dust it with some flour or line with parchment. Pour the batter until half it’s volume.
- Bake for around 35 to 40 minutes until the toothpick inserted to the center comes out clean.
- Cool the cake for around an hour and separate it from the pan. Dust it with some icing sugar and top with your favorite fruit or jam. Indulge!